- Moraine Valley Community College Faculty Development Course: Swanson, T. (2017). Sharing the ACRL Framework with faculty: opening campus conversations. College & Research Libraries News, 78(1), 12-48.
- University of Buffalo Posters
- University of Arizona Big Questions and “ACRL IL Revisions Next Steps blog post on their development
- Bucknell University Resources
- Campbell University Information Fluency Plan
- Old Dominion University Brown Bag Workshop Plans and LibGuide (plus related LOEX presentation)
Browse the above examples of outreach and marketing, and post a comment with your answers to ANY of the following reflection questions:
- What elements or approaches from the examples seemed most useful, inspiring, or applicable to your institutional context? How might you implement or adapt them at your library?
- What additional examples of Framework-inspired outreach/marketing have you seen or developed? Share links to examples.
- Many of the examples above revise or condense the language of the frames to make it more approachable or relevant to the local institution. How might you approach editing the language from one of the frames to make it better fit your institutional needs?
- Identify one small-scale, Framework-inspired outreach project that you could take on in the near future. Who would you like to connect with, and what kind of method (LibGuide, poster, online or in-person discussion, etc.) would you use? How could you scale up from this project to something more ambitious?